Friday, July 6, 2012

MY STAPLE PRODUCTS.......



Yesterday, I restocked my cabinets with more of my favorite products! Most of these products can be purchased at Walmart, Walgreens, and/or any local beauty supply store! 


My hair regimen is very simple; and I have found that the less products I use, the better. I restocked up on :





ECO Styler Gel-$3.50 Sally's



Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie-$9.99 Walgreens





Tropic of Isle Living Black Jamaican Castor Oil-$12.93 Amazon.com





CURLS Passion Fruit Curl Control paste-$7.99 Target







Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner-$4.97 Walmart


Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner-$6.99 Sally's Beauty Supply



My hair functions smoothly with these products. In time, I may have to change things up, but at the moment I hold these products "tried & true"!!! 



***************

The ECO Styler gel and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie are great products to use to  create a soft to medium hold without the dry, crunch associated with gel alone! I just take a scoop full of both products and mix them together. I apply the mixture to clean, damp, detangled hair and proceed to braiding or twisting! That mixture always leaves my hair soft and defined! Some people use the Curl Enhancing Smoothie for Wash n Go's; and the ECO Styler gel is great for smoothing down edges as well! 



The Black Jamacian Castor oil is a wonderful natural oil that I use to seal my ends, as a pre-poo, and/or to detangle my hair! The scent is not the best, but it helps with growing out natural healthy hair! Its very thick and perfect for my thick, kinky hair!!! 


The CURLS Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste smells wonderful! I use this product to smooth down my edges because it creates a soft & shiny hold. Some people use this product for twist and braidouts, but I find it a bit heavy on my hair for that purpose. 


Herbal Essence Hello Hydration shampoo & conditioner are heavenly! They both create a wonderful "slip" in my hair, and are very inexpensive! They smell great, are thick and slippery enough to use for detangling! 


I use the Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner for deep conditioning. Honestly, my hair does not respond to products that contain protein, but it is essential to incorporate it into your hair regimen to help strenghen your hair. 


******************************************************************************


If you are a newly natural and are still searching for your "staple" products, you may want to try these popular item to see if they work for you!!!!






Peace & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment